My Latest Book

My latest book has just been released. Be one of the first to get your hands on one here...

Words Are Not Enough

Words Are Not Enough

Music by Nicholas Bryant

14 January 2008

As the cocoon opens!


This image reminded me of a caterpiller just as it is looking out of its cocoon, about to enter the world. The look of wonder and uncertaintity in its eyes. Just as a young girl reaches the stage of noticing there is more to life than being a child. The look of wonder and uncertaintity in her eyes......!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH.. Very nice. I love your composition here, very nice. My only thing is when I looked at this wonderful photo, the plant, next to her head a bit too close, looks like almost goes into her eye, but a very pleasant photo to look at :)

smilebig4me1x said...

very nice portrait..I got the same feeling when I looked at it (without seeing your notes. lovely lighting too! too)...great work as always

Anonymous said...

Judi, I really like the location here, reminds me of home. Great work as usual.

Anonymous said...

another beautiful shot,Judi.

Anonymous said...

Judi, this is just beautiful. I like the dramatic coloring of rock and sky, against the soft flesh tones of the girl. Great caption, too!

Malina Stanczak said...

This is beautiful! The location is to die for, the light is great and she is so beautiful- i love her pose and expression!